I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:18 pm
Latest topics
» Whaddup
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:52 am by ichbinsehselber

» Who's still here? :Roll Call:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:36 am by Xmo5

» AWBW Discord Server
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:59 pm by ichbinsehselber

» Map Category Descriptions
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:54 am by WalkerBoh

» Sonja SCOP
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:26 am by Xmo5

» Map Editor and Move Planner and User Search at ruinedshadows.com
Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:36 am by WalkerBoh

» AWBW Replay Saver
Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:33 am by ruinedshadows

» AWBW Game Replay Saver
Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:32 am by ruinedshadows

» High Funds Maps & FTA Review
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:30 am by WalkerBoh

Top posting users this month
ichbinsehselber

Annapocalypse

Xmo5

No forgiveness lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No forgiveness lol

Post  sulla on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:54 am

minus 12 on my reputation thingy!

Come on guys, why are you so vindictive? lolol

sulla
Recon
Recon

Posts Posts : 132
Funds Funds : 1334
Reputation Reputation : -62

Back to top Go down

Re: No forgiveness lol

Post  Iordor on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Because you were a troll 6 years ago, and still are. Granted, I was considered a troll too, but I'm smart enough to change my handle!  Wink 
Iordor
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 83
Funds Funds : 1294
Reputation Reputation : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  sulla on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:20 pm

I was never a troll. I was just someone who was taken out of context.

I blame Shini Laser.

sulla
Recon
Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iordor on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Lol, I remember those arguments you guys had that went on, and, and on for pages, and threads. Good times! Very Happy

Whatever happened to shini? I used to mariokart with that guy.
Iordor
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 83
Funds Funds : 1294
Reputation Reputation : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  sulla on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Google his name, he has a twitter account Wink

sulla
Recon
Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  w00se on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:24 pm

sulla wrote:You guessed right!

Wonder how low my rep can go? lololol

With quality posts like that I have no idea how your reputation got so low.  Truly a mystery.

[22:10:48 07/09/09] MasterYo1 : THERE WAS A GUY WOH ATE THE FOAM ROOM
w00se
Thing What Kicks
Thing What Kicks

Posts Posts : 568
Funds Funds : 3636
Reputation Reputation : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  sulla on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:26 pm

My rep got to minus -11, now it is back down to minus 12!

I was starting to have hope about redeeming myself! lol

sulla
Recon
Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kangasha on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Can someone explain to me who this person is/was and how he got a reputation of -59?

I mean sure, I gathered they did some trolling, but when this post died it was -12. How did they lose an additional 47 over the course of 2 years? :') I'm truly baffled and amazed.

Spoiler:
<.<
I also don't know how reputation works and may or may not be using this as the perfect scapegoat to find out.
>.>

Kangasha
Infantry
Infantry

Posts Posts : 3
Funds Funds : 291
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Xmo5 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Sulla does a good job getting people to dislike him. A couple of people probably just went around and downvoted all his stuff. Reputation goes up with upvotes and down with downvotes, but I'm not sure if anything else impacts it (like having posts reported or mods deleting your posts etc.) For most people, just assume it means they get a lot of their posts downvoted.

Xmo5
AWBW Map Committee
AWBW Map Committee

Posts Posts : 389
Funds Funds : 1827
Reputation Reputation : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyvelion on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:29 am

A lot of that was me. I've always hated sulla, though so many did that he might not remember me for hating him.

Not just for the trolling, but for one particular post on this forum that I can't seem to find. He, along with that one guy whose name I forgot who thought that me feeling particularly emotional was a perfect time to push his gun agenda on me, identified themselves as MRAs.

For anyone fortunate enough to not know what MRAs are, they are similar to Gamergaters in some ways, in that supposedly they have certain issues that they support, that they do nothing about while spending a vast majority of their effort online harassing women. It's because of people like them that there are parts of the internet that I can't go on without being harassed, and the reason I can't risk using my unaltered voice in game chat or in videos. MRAs and their other groups routinely single out women they don't like and insult them, send them rape threats, and in some cases find and publish their addresses to make more serious threats.

I haven't had to experience the worst of that, possibly only due to taking precautions against it, but I have had to experience another one of their offenses. Is anyone here familiar with "trigger"s? One good definition I found was "something that sets off a memory tape or flashback transporting the person back to the event of her/his original trauma". It's a serious issue for those with PTSD, and for another forum I am a part of, for those who have been raped or have dealt with other sexual assault. Well, apparently MRAs think this is something to joke about, and something to mock us about. More than once, groups of them have come in and spammed the forum with "#triggered" meme images, insulting us until they got banned. It's disgusting, and it was upsetting for many who witnessed it before they were all removed.

That's how I found out about MRAs. Doesn't surprise me at all that sulla would be one of them. I just hate him more for it. And not in a fun-to-hate kind of way, these people are monsters who get off on going after those they think are vulnerable.

So perhaps it might make sense now why I think sulla deserves such a negative reputation.
Nyvelion
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 69
Funds Funds : 1418
Reputation Reputation : 93

Back to top Go down

@Nyvelion

Post  Master Knight DH on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Before I provide my 2 cents, because yes I am going to talk about women, I need to point out on the offset that yeah, I actually agree your fears actually get well-founded, because problems like the Cross Assault incident definitely exist, never mind with the abundance of victim-blaming that comes with them. And if what you say is true--I don't have a way to clarify--then yeah I can see you'd have a personal reason to hate sulla for being chauvinistic.

The reason I need to say something is because too much paranoia does NOBODY any favors. Maybe you're safe for a little bit, but not everybody is Aris whatsits (I'm not looking up the bugger's last name just to spell it) so the safety can be redundant. With somebody like a Chivalrous Pervert, failure to communicate properly is guaranteed to just ignore any positive traits they would have, which inevitably grows into unnecessary hostility and creates confusion.

Here's why I prefer females actually be creative enough: so that they don't have to worry about being nearly as horribly blindsided by some idiocy that isn't their fault. I'm not saying guys who treat girls with unmitigated malice should get defended, not at all. I'm just saying that it could help to figure out how to make sure there's consistently topics to work with that don't inevitably involve (ahem) girl pleasures. The important thing is to get any guy you want to talk with to provide their input on those topics and hopefully that should get any shallowness on their part under control. It should work favorably with a guy who is from the start either genuinely nice or reliant on the long game. Self-defense against any guys who don't fall into either.

I'm just having to point out that there's no easy answer. Hopefully there's a worthwhile one at least.
Master Knight DH
Infantry
Infantry

Posts Posts : 9
Funds Funds : 460
Reputation Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top