Top posting users this month
ichbinsehselber

Xmo5

SmackCakes

Doom Bots - Satan Teemo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doom Bots - Satan Teemo

Post  Kangasha on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:19 pm

Hey, this is my first post on this forum, so logic should dictate I post somewhere active where I'll be noticed, so I can having an engaging conversation.

However, logic isn't my real mum, and I'm too intimidated to talk about Advance Wars. SO, let me ask the whole 3 people that may (or may not) see this a single question.

Has anyone played the Doom Bots setting on League of Legends yet? I genuinely wasn't expecting them to bring it back, and now they've brought it back.. with a Satan Teemo? When it was first introduced it was fun because it was a challenge but it was winnable. Now..

I've gone at that thing like 6 times now. I've played AD burst, I've played AP poke, I've played full tank, I've even played Bard damnit. How do you deal with the Satan Teemo? D:

Kangasha
Infantry
Infantry

Posts Posts : 3
Funds Funds : 171
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Doom Bots - Satan Teemo

Post  Xmo5 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:40 pm

I don't know anything about LoL because I've never played, but I just wanted to stop by and say that you don't need to feel intimidated about talking about AW. I can relate to the feeling because I'm the same way, but we're happy to have any discussion you want, even if it just means listening to you ask a bunch of questions. I promise you wouldn't be alone and we (or at least, I) love to explain. Smile

Xmo5
AWBW Map Committee
AWBW Map Committee

Posts Posts : 376
Funds Funds : 1686
Reputation Reputation : 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Bamboozle on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:09 am

League board is (barely) active again yay I love you

Haven't played much recently but Devil Teemo appears to function sorta like the Poro King in that he soaks up a ton of damage for the enemy team. I'm guessing with the new changes to assassins that picking off the Doom Bots themselves would allow your team to burst down the Teemo itself (unless you're running a survivability focused teamcomp). Then again I haven't actually played the new Doom Bots firsthand so I dunno for real ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bamboozle
AWBW Map Committee
AWBW Map Committee

Posts Posts : 67
Funds Funds : 1293
Reputation Reputation : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kangasha on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:05 am

I didn't think about the Poro King, so I guess that makes sense. He's just so ridiculously tanky though and by the time he spawns the doom bots have pushed to your inhibitors.

It hardly seems viable to take down 5 doom bots, all the jungle mobs including drag, super minions AND Devil Teemo before the Nexus breaks. You should play it when you can because I am at a total loss as to what to do xD

EDIT: Been playing it a bit more, and slowly getting the hang of it. Miss Fortune is an excellent pick. Smile Still haven't won though. That Teemo is too much. On his own he's dealable with, but then his crew spawn in and it's too much. :')

Kangasha
Infantry
Infantry

Posts Posts : 3
Funds Funds : 171
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Bamboozle on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:18 pm

Yeah I remember the original Doom Bots being a bit ridiculous so if they buffed them this year then it's even more of an uphill battle. The old tactic I used was to pick a hypercarry and just get fed on a side lane but that probably doesn't work anymore psyduck

I haven't seriously played League in half a year (first out of a loss of interest and now out of a loss of time) but a lot of the new updates look promising so I might come back to it. I tend to play more CS:GO now but I'm pretty terrible compared to how I played League. But yeah if I get time to kill whenever I'm down to see how op these new bots are
Bamboozle
AWBW Map Committee
AWBW Map Committee

Posts Posts : 67
Funds Funds : 1293
Reputation Reputation : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top